Heirloom/New York Album colors:
8 easy steps: How to receive the album of your dreams
1) Email edit requests from wedding photos, do not skip this step if you need any edits.
2) Star your photographs (Most albums have 80, some clients have 120) Email or text Megan, letting her know your images are finalized and to start design.*****
3) Submit your order form below (Leather color, shipping address, name embossing)
4) A Proof to work with will be created (about 3 - 5 weeks) Note: view an example of a real clients, approved album. The album below is based on a 20 page album with 120 photographs.
5) Receive your proof, if you need any changes we can set up a phone consult to help customize your album, this is requested with all parties. There is a screen sharing program involved - all parties can see our screen, and make adjustments for the Second Proof. The Third proof, if necessary you may submit comments in the proofing site provided. Please, do not email or text changes.
6) Understand we are here for you during this process, our goal is to get you your album by your 1 year anniversary - we understand you might be buying a house now, or are pregnant/ building your family. Your one year anniversary is paper, so we very much work towards this goal.
7)Your last proof is perfect? Now submit print approval below, once submitted nothing will change and your album will be sent to our lab for printing.
8) Once your Print approval form is submitted, you will have your album within 3-4 weeks, if you'd like tracking please text Megan. (COVID DELAYS 4-6 weeks)
ALBUM ORDER FORM
PRINTING APPROVAL FORM
Nothing will change once Print Approval is submitted. Your order will go to our lab for printing.